Friday, May 13, 2022

MORE ANSWERS

Today was the trip to the gynourologist. I won't say I wasn't nervous. I guess I had visions of the type of tests they would do. But it went really well.

Turns out that as some women get older they lose estrogen. Long story short this causes problems in the feminine area. The solution is estrogen cream. The other part is that I have been holding a lot of stress, as we all have, and I need to reduce my stress. I will be working on that. This does not mean that I don't have Interstitial cystitis but it is not the main cause of what's been going on. I think my interstitis cystitis is still in the background and I need to be aware of it and not drink caffeinated beverages and it may have been why this all came to a front when it did. So no more caffeinated beverages for me.

I won't see any results for about 3 months so there is no miracle cure that's going to make me feel better immediately.

Tonight I had a nice meal with all sorts of vegetables and vegan cheese. It was good to eat something delicious.

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Remember chocolate contains caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. It doesn't seem to bother me like tea or coffee.

      Delete
  2. Answers that do not come easy, are more long lasting.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!