Monday, May 30, 2022

FEELING ALMOST NORMAL

 Well, last night I fell asleep and forgot to hit submit on my post. It was in the drafts folder today. I was SO tired yesterday that I slept for easily 16 hours. I tried to watch a number of movies: Sing 2, Queen Bees, Cinderella and I fell asleep through both of them and had to rewatch them later in the day. 

This COVID shot was probably the easiest one of the five. I was horribly tired, had body temperature regulating issues but no fever, chills, all my joints were screaming, and my arm, lymph nodes and side are really sore. Also the side of my neck is really sore which I assume is lymph nodes in my neck. 

Today I feel almost normal except for really tired still (I feel asleep watching TV) and a bit foggy. My arm and side are still really sore. My joints have settled down a bit after a long hot bath. I ate some real food and I took the dog for a short walk. Between each task I took a rest. I watched a 6 hour TV special on a British TV channel that was really good. 

That was my whole day. Very unproductive except for healing. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!