Monday, May 23, 2022

MY PROJECT HAS BEEN SENT OUT

 Today the project I have been working on was sent to the group that is reviewing it. I am so happy. I worked really hard on it. I just hope it is approved. This has been a long five days. If I have to read the project one more time, I may pull my hair out. 

I may have gotten a new client today. I had a phone call today with someone who just had a quick question and now they may hire me. You never know...

I decided to do a hydrating project overnight. I am excited to see how it comes out. We shall see tomorrow.

I made these Vegan Date Salted Caramel Chocolate Bites and they taste really good. The inside is date paste that tastes like caramel and then it is covered in chocolate and salted on top. Just pop them in your mouth. 


I had to throw out all the dog treats and all the peanut butter stuff I made because the peanut butter I used was recalled for salmonella. Of course the jar was already 2/3 empty so I think it was fine but you can't be too careful. Once I can get more peanut butter I will make more dog treats. Such a shame. She really liked them. I had also mixed in her older cookies and now they were contaminated so she has no cookies. Okay, she has store bought cookies but she likes mine better. 

I took Lucky on a longer walk today. When we got back I gave her some pain meds to see if she feels better tomorrow. The vet said it was probably a good idea on days she walks for 2 miles with the dog walker and then walks again with me. She is still the energizer bunny and doesn't want to stop walking. Got to give it to her at 13 years old. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey no wonder I have been pooping non-stop for 10 weeks. Yes I know I don't eat that kind of peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay that was funny. You and Lucky have the same situation.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!