Saturday, May 21, 2022

VEGAN LEMON CRINKLE COOKIES

 I worked on a work project for two days so what do you think I did today? Sit and rest? No, I baked! I made Vegan Lemon Crinkle Cookies, Lemonade and another think that I will show you later. I wanted to get a few things baked and ready for my busy week.

The lemon cookies are fantastic. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. They are sweet and tart. Just Yum! I used the lemons from my backyard. I have so many this year. Then I had so much lemon juice I made some lemonade with mint from my herb garden. It is so refreshing with the mint mushed in it.


I did get to meditate in the sun in between the baking. 

Today I felt really good. I was happy about that. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Sure, I will take 2 dozen, but three dozen will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that. The reviews have been good from my neighbors. They want me to make more too. ;)

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!