Thursday, May 5, 2022

FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO!

 Feliz Cinco de Mayo! I made chocolates a few days ago. They were for Cinco de Mayo. I made Mexican chocolate. If you have not had Mexican chocolate it is made with cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Not a lot just enough to give a kick. I made chocolates in the shape of skulls, sombreros, alpacas and cactus. I used the Mexican chocolate and some white chocolate.


Today is also the anniversary of my dear Happi's birthday. Both Lucky and I miss her so much. 

I am working to get my world in order before next week. I ordered food today since I can't eat another whole list of foods. Pretty soon I will be able to only drink water at this rate!  Ha ha. I looked at my jam selection and they all have seeds, I can't eat seeds for the next five days. I am not supposed to eat high fiber and my whole house is high fiber. No nuts and I am a vegan who eats nothing but nuts. Tonight I had an open faced vegan grilled cheese sandwich on artisan white bread. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!