Monday, May 16, 2022

TOOK LUCKY TO THE VET AGAIN

 I had a busy day. I had to get a work project done in the morning before I had to take Lucky to the vet. I know "what? you had to take Lucky to the vet again??" Yes, poor Lucky has been secret peeing in the house. Plus, she is scratching her ear. 

 I took her to the vet and they said the ear that was infected is looking good but now the other ear is infected. They put medicine in the ear. Then they took some pee for testing. I will find out the results tomorrow. Then they gave her a mani/pedi. They looked at her hips and legs and found nothing again but decided I needed to give her pain meds because she might be in pain. Lastly, they noticed she was late on her shots and gave her two shots. So she was poked and prodded and trimmed. She came out of the appointment and was so happy to get in the car and go home. 

I had another work project to complete before a morning meeting tomorrow. Just so much to do. But I took a short bit of time to make Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Strawberry Fudge. It tastes so good. 


I had one piece and I love it! Like eating peanut butter and strawberry jelly.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Let Lucky know that Sheryl and i will be thinking of and wishing her the very best. Rock on Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Lucky is sleeping next to me as I type. She is feeling better.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!