Sunday, May 15, 2022

FIVE HOUR WORK VIDEO CALL

 Today I had a work video call that was scheduled for one hour. Five hours later I was hanging (do you hang up from a video call?) from the call. My whole day was spent on a work call. I was going to make dog biscuits for Lucky. Oh well, I can make them another day. 

I delivered some cupcakes to a neighbor who was very appreciative for the dessert. 

I made a delicious dinner of barbecue tofu, asparagus, and green beans. 

It was a full day.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. So my cupcakes should arrive on about Thursday, give or take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now aren't you glad I didn't send you the peanut butter filled cupcakes?! could have gotten salmonella. I don't think that jar had any since we all ate them and no one got sick but you never know. I threw the rest of the jar out.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!