Thursday, May 26, 2022

GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE DOG THAT FELL

 Good news about the doggie. The doggie has no broken bones and only bruises. It is a bit of a miracle that after falling almost two floors the doggie is only limping. 

The neighbor thanked me this morning for jumping the fence and keeping the doggie calm while the doggie was in panic mode. That was really nice. 

Today was another project that I couldn't wait to finish. All these projects coming at once because people want to go out on leave and the want to get this work done before they leave. I wasn't really ready to work on all these projects simultaneously. 

Then to add to the chaos, my email server company decided to shut down my email and move to a new system last night. I was warned but I was unaware of the implications of this move so when I woke up and my phone and computer didn't have any emails on it, I was trying to stay calm. I finally got a web-based email to work for my business but that is all I could sort out today. But all my old emails are in my old system (for 15 years) and now I have a new system and they don't talk. What fun!

I went on a walk with my neighbor today. We took Lucky for a walk around the neighborhood. I finally got to hear about her trip to Hawaii. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad the little pup next door seems to be OK. I suppose work is better than not being noticed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a video of the little pup on Facebook and he looks fine today. I guess it looked worse than it was.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!