Friday, May 6, 2022

RECEIVED MY VEGAN TREAT BOX TODAY

 Well, it's Friday. My first day of an even more restricted diet. My food order showed up today and this will make it easier. I have some apricot jam instead of berry that has seeds. I got some vegan cream cheese instead of peanut butter. I got some white bread instead of whole grain muffins. I have apple juice to drink with the prep. I got some potato chips well, that is for me. 

I basically worked today. Yesterday I broke down a bunch of boxes that I had in my dining room from things I had bought over the past year. It wasn't the packing boxes but the manufacturer boxes. I kept them a while in case I needed to ship the item back if it didn't work. Then I just kept forgetting to break the box down on trash day. Next thing I knew I had a bunch of boxes around. The dining room looks so much less cluttered without the boxes. 

I have been trying to work on the puzzle every day. Today I figured out a whole section connected together and the entire castle is almost complete. Now I have to complete the whole background. I may finish this puzzle this year. 

I got my monthly vegan box of treats today. It has all sorts of goodies in it. Truffle popcorn, granola, dried apricots, chocolate tahini, Hippeas and more. Hopefully I will be able to eat the stuff soon.  

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I know this week will be tough. Sheryl and I will be thinking of you going forward.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!