Sunday, May 8, 2022

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!

Today is the anniversary of writing this blog. It has been ELEVEN years of writing this blog. So much has happened in eleven years: a relationship ended, my dog went over the rainbow, I began vegan cooking/baking, COVID, I switched from Enbrel to Orencia, I had meningitis, I went on a few vacations, I had foster kids, I got Lucky, and I lost most of my prednisone weight. It has been an exciting eleven years.

Today was all about keeping busy while I didn't eat any real food. I only had veggie broth and vegan jello. I drank peach tea and water. I want this colonoscopy to go easy and the prep to be smooth. I have been told that if you only do liquids for two days before it goes better. Let's hope this works. Hydration, hydration!!

To keep myself busy I watched the end of a movie "Thor: The Dark World" and started "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".  I finished a project that is due tomorrow for a meeting. I worked on the puzzled and I took a bath. 

I felt that keeping busy is the best way today. I have Lucky's stuff packed and ready for her to go on her sleepover. I hope she has a good time. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!