Saturday, May 14, 2022

VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER FILLED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

I decided to make vegan cupcakes today. Not just plain cupcakes but chocolate cupcakes filled with a peanut butter and vegan cream cheese mixture. Then I make chocolate vegan butter cream frosting to put on top.  These cupcakes are so chocolatey and moist. The filling is just the right amount of peanut butter and the frosting is so creamy and chocolatey. I got to use my gadget that punches out the middle of the cupcake to put the peanut butter filling. 

I made one cupcake for a friend because they do not like chocolate and peanut butter (blasphemy!). I made a chocolate cupcake with cherry jam inside. Kind of a black forest cupcake. 

Lucky and I went for two short walks today. I am trying to do more to reduce stress. I was less stressed when I was walking more. I spoke to two neighbors. One of them is getting some cupcakes. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Of course I want two dozen. They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good. I wish I could send you one.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!