Saturday, May 7, 2022

THE PREPARATION CONTINUES

 Today was a day of preparation. I did laundry, washed my comforter, finished filling out my paperwork, and went through all my junk mail.

I watched the Kentucky Derby and went through the mound of junk mail on my table. I found a few things that I needed and recycled the rest. It felt good to get rid of all that stuff. First I got rid of the boxes and now the junk mail. I feel lighter already with all the junk gone. 

Then I worked on my puzzle for a bit while I was waiting for the race to start. I now have the entire castle completed and connected to the boarder. I am getting closer. That is about 1/3 of the puzzle complete. 

I am back watching the Marvel series again. Tonight is Iron Man 3. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!