Monday, May 2, 2022

FIRST COVID HOME TEST

 Today one of my medicines is complete and I am not feeling better. I still have the antibiotics to finish. If I am not feeling better tomorrow I am calling the doctor. I should be hearing about the results from the test tomorrow too. 

I got the prep kit for my upcoming colonoscopy. I charted out my prep the day before. I need to figure out something to drink besides water. All the drinks on the list are on my bad or try list so I need to try them this week. The options are apple juice, clear grape juice, lemonade, tea, coffee, coffee, and Gatorade. 

I did my first nasal COVID home test today. I felt that since I went to the doctor's office three times in seven days, I was higher risk for getting infected even though I wore two masks and stayed as far away from folks as I could. I was still in small exam rooms with people. I am three days from the last exam and had a very clear negative test. I think I am in the clear. 

Okay, now I need to talk about those tests. I used a test I got from the mail from the government. Who wrote those directions? They are horrible. Worse then the directions we had on how to the vaccine! I think all direction should be written by IKEA. They really know how to write directions. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh great i have not tired a test as yet. I cant wait until I am ill and I am trying to read instructions. Everyone should be intuitive, if it is not it should be redesigned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I suggest reading the directions in advance.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!