Friday, May 27, 2022

VEGAN LEMON WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK SUGAR COOKIES

 Tomorrow is my 5th COVID vaccine. I spent a bit of time today getting ready. My vaccine isn't until mid day so I have time in the morning to do some preparations also. I ran the dishwasher, washed the dishes, changed my sheets, received my food shopping, finished up some work, sent out an email letting people know I am getting my vaccine and may be out of service and baked some cookies.

Yes, I baked some cookies. I wanted some cookies to feel better after getting a vaccine that may make me feel horrible. I also have movies lined up to watch. I made vegan lemon white chocolate chunk sugar cookies. They taste so amazing. Tart and sweet. They are a bit crunchy and caramelized on the bottom. 


I took Lucky for a little walk at the end of the day.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Three dozen in Indiana please. But shh don't tell Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I want to piss Sheryl off. Sorry.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!