Tuesday, May 10, 2022

COLONOSCOPY COMPLETE

So, last night was fun. I won't go into the gory details but I only got 2 hours of sleep between 11:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. The rest of the time I was dealing with drinking prep solution and water and getting rid of the them. Part way through I realized how happy I was that Lucky was somewhere else. It was enough to take care of myself nevertheless have to take care of a very needy dog.

I got dressed at 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 I was in a cab. I got to the place a little early I hung outside to get some fresh air since I was feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous probably from not eating solid food. At around 7:00 a.m. they called me in and you know little bit after 7:30 I was under anesthesia.

The results are very good I had a very clean colonoscopy. Nothing to worry about and she didn't find anything. I came home thank you to my neighbor who drove me and got right into bed with all my clothes on. I slept most of the day.

Lucky finally came home around 1:30 and funny enough didn't seem that excited to see me. I guess I have to be away from her longer than one night for her to be excited to see me again.

Now I have to rest up for my Thursday appointment with the next Doctor.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl goes for hers tomorrow. I have an off year. Thankfully this time anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!