Sunday, May 22, 2022

A FRIEND STOPPED BY

I got a text early this morning asking if a friend could stop by. This friend is in the area from their home and Hawaii. It was a very pleasant and unexpected visit. He came by and we sat in the backyard for about 45 minutes and did a little catch up face to face. It was good to see him.

After he left I did my meditation and read a book out in the backyard since it was such a pleasant day. And then I buckled down and got some work done before my two meetings tomorrow.

I did make a little dinner walked the dog, took my neighbors some cookies, and then sat down and watched a Netflix movie called Senior Year. I thought it was very cute and funny but be warned it has extremely bad language.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!