Tuesday, May 31, 2022

NOT FEELING AS WELL AS I WANTED TODAY

 I thought I would be better today but I am not. The pain in my arm/side/neck/underarm is really unsustainable. I tried to work but the pain was hard to ignore. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow.

The dog walker screwed up his schedule and forgot to pick up Lucky so I had the adorable but highly dependent dog all day. I had to take her for a long walk mid day when it was clear the dog walker was not coming because Lucky was driving me crazy. She had not been on a walk since Friday and she was bouncing off the walls. I was not really up for a long walk but I knew a short walk was not going to cut it this time.

I am going to bed early to see if that helps me feel better tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!