Thursday, December 31, 2020

HANDYMAN VISIT #2 & NEW YEAR'S EVE

 Happy New Year's Eve!

The Handyman came again today and we played another game of stay away.  I was outside weeding and he was in the kitchen.  I was downstairs while he was in the guestroom and outside.  We worked it out and he got almost everything done.  The best thing is that he got my timer for the drip system working!  Now I just have to get the drip system hose installed.  I have all the other parts working.  This has been a multi-layered project involving many people.  When I did a test run today and it worked, I jumped for joy.

He also put another shelf in my kitchen cabinet.  The shelf is a inch and half off and he is going to make me another one but he left the short one temporarily.  I am so happy with it.  I can fit more things in an organized fashion.

The top shelf is the new shelf.  I can fit pans and my mixing bowls on a shelf now and not stacked on  top of other things.

He also fixed where I had a leak in the ceiling a year ago. I can't even see where the damage was.  He cleaned my stairs so they can be sealed in the new year.  He is so great and he fixed so many things.

In the afternoon my friend S and I burned our 2020 moments that we wrote down.  Things we wanted to wash away from 2020.  I used the little adobe oven in my backyard.  I never used it before.  

Then we took our intentions for 2021 and buried them in dirt to hope that they blossom.  It was a fun activity. 

I wish you all a Happy New Year and be safe for the rest of 2021!  We will see each other some time soon.  We have lasted this long.  We are in the home stretch.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!