Wednesday, December 30, 2020

HANDYMAN VISIT #1

 Today I played an adult game of keep away.  He was in my home fixing things and I was outside, downstairs and upstairs staying as far away from him as I can get.  I had a mask on all day and windows and doors open for some of the day.  He had a mask on and kept his distance.  After he left I wiped down all the surfaces with alcohol.  He comes again tomorrow and I plan to stay outside most of the time.  

I was excited because my new backpack arrived.  It came so fast.  I ordered a new backpack because my current backpack of 30+ years has begun to disintegrate and Jansport will not replace it if it is just old.  They gave me a discount and I had to use it before 12/31/20 so I bought a new backpack.  I was surprised it arrived today.  

I have to use the four bags of potatoes that I accidentally bought.  I meant to buy 4 potatoes.  I used some last week for Christmas.  Today I made a Lentil, Mushroom and Potato Pie.  I ate some and will freeze the rest.  Tomorrow I am going to make a Potato Curry that I am going to freeze also.  That will use up most of the potatoes. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!