Thursday, December 3, 2020

NIGHT SCHOOL FOR MOUNTAIN LIONS

 I got my Christmas cards in the mail today.  They look great.  Better than I expected.  I am going to spend this weekend getting them put together and out the door.  I am just waiting for the stamps to arrive. They are holiday stamps.  This year I am using a sticker to close them instead of licking them to close.  I got some cute stickers that match my cards.  The only part I have left to do is printing my labels.  

Tonight I went to night school and learned all about mountain lions.  Mountain Lions are also called pumas, cougars, panther, painter, and catamount.  Who knew? I thought they were all different animals.  It just reminded me of the time there was a mountain lion in my neighbor's backyard. Now I understand how the mountain lion wandered into an urban neighborhood.  It was probably a young mountain lion and it wondered off looking for adventure and got more than it bargained for.  It is interesting to hear about all the research happening about the movements of mountain lions and how we can make it better for them.  Making tunnels or bridges so the wildlife can move from one mountain range to another and not have to cross freeways and highways.  That way the animals don't end up in populated areas.  

My hands felt better today.  I took it much easier today. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!