Tuesday, December 15, 2020

DAY TWENTY COOKING COURSE

 I got a huge food delivery today.  It was so exciting.  Everything I asked for was in the delivery. So now I can do some cooking.

I got down to business.  I multi-tasked and made two things at once.  First I started by making tomato sauce.  I need tomato sauce for another recipe tomorrow.  Then I started making Orecchiette con Cime di Rapa.  I used the orecchiette I made a short while ago and froze.  Then I cooked in a pan spinach, dried hot chili and olive oil.  I mixed them together once the pasta was cooked.  It tasted so good.  It was probably the best spinach I have ever eaten and spinach is one of my favorite vegetables.  The dish was so earthy and had just that little kick of spice at the end.

Later in the evening I mixed some shortbread cookies.  They were really dry but I researched a way to fix how dry they are and hopefully make them able to cook and eat.  

I really want to cut the cord to cable.  I have been having issues with the cable going in and out.  I am not sure if it is the cable company or my connection or my cords but it is annoying and I don't want to have to deal with cable anymore.  I called today and found out they don't care if I cancel or not.  I asked about returning my boxes and such and was told I had to bring it back.  Then I went on their website and it said I can package it up and UPS can come pick it up due to Covid.  So I am going to research this more.  If I can package it up and have UPS pick it up, I may do that option. It would be a big savings per month.

I thought my heel was really getting better but this evening it is bothering me again.  I think I need to spend more time sitting with my heel elevated and less time walking and going up and down stairs. I am going down to elevate and put it on a heating pad.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!