Sunday, December 6, 2020

STARTING CHRISTMAS DECORATING

 I finally put together my new Christmas tree.  My new Christmas tree is a disco Christmas tree.  It is a silver tree.  I have always wanted a silver tree and I thought that of all years to get one, this was the year!  I want to shine this year!  I want to stare at a shiny tree with sparkly lights.  Not to mention, there was no way for me to get outside to get a real Christmas tree and my little Charlie Brown Christmas tree is getting a bit worn.  



It is a sweet Charlie Brown tree for sure.  It is supposed to be 4' tall but that is a stretch.  I have it sitting on a box.  

This year's tree is about 6' tall with the stand.  It is the perfect size for my space.  I have to put lights and decorations on it to make it ready for Christmas.  I am going to decorate and make the place look like Christmas.  I love the sparkly lights and smell of Christmas and Christmas songs and Christmas baking.  

I signed myself up for a few activities to get in the spirit.  I am watching a live (recorded ) performance of a Christmas play and a reading of A Christmas Carol.  I think those things are what I would normally participate in and doing them from home will feel like some sort of normal.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!