Wednesday, December 2, 2020

DAY FIFTEEN COOKING COURSE

 This was the day to finish the Sweet Pears with Non-Alcoholic Wine.  It was more involved than I thought it was going to be.  I had to design the pears into the shape they needed to be.  Then I needed to make the English Cream.  That made it so wonderful.  It was a lemony sort of custard that sat in the bottom of the bowl.  The pear and the custard made such perfect partners.  

I ate this pear and I gave the second pear to my dog walker.  I have another to eat tomorrow.  That third pear was my "mistake".  I don't care, it will still taste amazing.

I was given a very nice compliment today.  Someone told me that I write good descriptions to go with the photos of my food.  I guess all those hours of watching cooking shows have come in handy!

I am having some serious stiffness in my hands.  I think I need to figure out some ways to sort this out. Maybe some hot gloves (which I have), stretching, or a hand bath.  All good ideas.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!