Wednesday, December 9, 2020

GUT DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

 I had a virtual doctor appointment with my gut doctor today.  We spoke about my stress levels and my new vegan cooking and how that is effecting my stomach.  She agreed that anything I can do to reduce my stress in this crazy time is paramount.  Whether it is yoga, meditation, exercise or cooking, I need to do it.  I agree.  I think I need to many of those things combined.

Then we talked about heartburn since I have been cooking a lot of Italian food.  I agreed that I have been having some heartburn so she sent in a prescription for more medicine.  But really overall I have not been having many heartburn or stomach issues in the past three months.  

Overall it was a good discussion.  I also asked since I am high risk, how someone gets on the list to get the vaccine when it gets here and it is time for tier 3.  She said I would need to get in touch with my primary doctor and get on a list when tier 3 is announced.  Who knows if there will be enough vaccines for me to get one but I can wait until it is my turn.  I am not going anywhere.

Tomorrow is pizza day!

 Until tomrrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!