Friday, January 1, 2021

NEW YEAR'S DAY

 Happy New Year!  It is 2021!🎇🎆


Last night after posting my blog I got on a zoom with some friends and hung out until just after midnight and we put 2020 to bed.  There were times that the zoom was fun and then times that I almost fell asleep.  At midnight we all screamed and yelled and I went outside and rang a bell.  The whole area went crazy.  

Then about 15 minutes later I signed off and went to bed.  It was a long day since I had been up early for the handyman's visit.

The morning of New Year's Day I got up and didn't feel right.  I slept late.  I ate and took a bath.  I tried to watch the newest Trolls movie but all I wanted to do was get back into bed.  So I went back to bed and tried to watch Trolls in bed.  I lasted 20 minutes before I was sound asleep. I slept for 4 hours.  I tried to eat and sleep again.  I just didn't feel right. Maybe I am just tired and stressed?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!