Saturday, December 26, 2020

DAY OF REST AND RELAXATION

 Boy did I need a day to rest and relax.  I finished watching the movie Soul on Disney+.  What a movie to make you think about your life?!  Then I watched Godmothered while I was still on Disney+.  That was a cute movie.  Now I am watching Safety.  I think it is good so far.  I got interrupted with my Game Night with a friend.

Tonight was game night.  My friend S and I decided we would try to play some games over zoom.  First we played Outburst.  It was fun but it really shows how much you freeze when you have to think of something in a time limit.  Then we played Judge For Yourself.  It is a game where there are legal scenarios and you have to decide the legal answer.  It is fun and we only played a few rounds and got 2 out of 3 right.  

It was a slow day of recuperation.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!