Monday, December 28, 2020

TASKS THAT NEEDED TO GET DONE

 What a day of doing small tasks.  Making calls, accepting packages, exercising, breaking down boxes, and ordering a new knapsack.  I ordered a new knapsack because months ago I called Jansport about my old knapsack and they would not replace it but they gave me a discount code for a new knapsack that expires in a day.  I went on their website and bought my new knapsack.  

I also contacted Amazon about my shirt that never appeared.  I bought a shirt three weeks ago and it never appeared.  I had to contact Amazon to get a refund.  I got my $13 back.  Yay!

I also bought my new 2021 law books before the price increased tomorrow.  

It was a day of doing those little tasks that needed to get done.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!