Saturday, December 19, 2020

CHRISTMAS COOKING AND DECORATING

 I decorated more of the house today.  I put the lights and decorations on the tree and put some lights on the fireplace and the ficus tree. The house seems more festive now.  I don't think I am going to do must more.  If it is not going to rain I may put the luminaries out on my steps. 

My disco Christmas tree.  I love it.  It is so shiny.  I have the kind of lights where some stay lit and some blink.  This is my 2020 ornament, our photo is on the back:

I made more Christmas treats to give my friends.  Today I made Chocolate Coins.  They were so simple.  They are dark chocolate with orange or lemon zest on top.  A few have walnuts on top. 

Poor little Lucky was having a stomach ache and she wanted to be a little baby so she climbed into my bed.  She is so cute.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!