Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 31

Happiest moment

It is late tonight and I am tired.  I have been getting my invoices ready for the end of the month so I can get paid!  I am watching Michael Phelps swim and he just won his 19th medal.  Such an overachiever!   Good for him.

My happiest moment.  That is hard.  Most people say when their child was born or when they got married.  Well, I have no "children" that I have seen be born.  My children were born in a litter.  My marriage is not exactly a happy moment I want to remember.  My "Winter of Love" marriage to Brenda that was annulled by the state of California was happy but we got married for other reasons that I will go into at another time.  So I will have to think of another time.

Since I am really tired and can't think so well, I will say when I got my graduate degree.  I never really thought I was smart.  I grew up with a REALLY smart brother.  You know the type: Who's Who, 2400 SAT, accepted to a bunch of Ivy League schools.  I struggled through high school and college.  I was terrified to go to graduate school.  I didn't think I could do it.  It was beaten into my head that I was not smart.  So when I did finished and I walked up to get my degree, I knew I was smart!  Happy moment!

Tomorrow's Challenge: Best cartoon character.

Medical Update: Not my medical update but Brenda has a swollen and pussing eye.  We have an eye doctor appointment in the morning.  I hope it is nothing serious. 


Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I think that happiest moments can be short and sweet as well as a longer time.
    One of mine is when I met Fritzroy after a broken marriage. He took on me and my son and loved us both and continues to be my rock to lean on. It is not roses all the way and he can be a grumpy goat but after twenty years - it is good, a contented happy.
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!