Thursday, July 5, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - DAY 5

Favorite dessert. Why?

Dessert is my favorite meal.  I try to find reasons to eat dessert and no other food.  If I was not lactose intolerant my favorite dessert would be anything with ice cream.  I love ice cream but I can't eat it.  I eat soy ice cream.  It is good but not good enough.

Since I can't eat ice cream, I would say my next favorite dessert is anything chocolate.  Chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, chocolate cookies.  I am not that picky.  There is this one restaurant near us that makes this great chocolate brownie served warm with Pecan Bourbon ice cream. Yum!  It also has caramel drizzled on it.  It is so decadent!  

Tonight I am eating mint chocolate soy ice cream.  

What is your favorite dessert?  Is it creme brulee?   Is it cake?  Is it pudding? 

Tomorrow's topic: post a picture that makes you smile and write why it makes you smile.

Medical Update: my surgeon says my ankle is coming along nicely.  Was given new physical therapy exercises.  yay!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hope I will find the recipe of mint fairtrade chocolate soy ice cream on the web!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!