Monday, July 16, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 16

What's your favorite flower? Why?

My favorite flower is...none.  I have no favorite flower.  I like pretty much all flowers the same.  I know boring.  I like a pretty mixed bouquet of flowers.  The more colors the better.

What is your favorite flower? 

Tomorrow's Challenge: Best memory from college.


Rat Update: Took down the rat traps today.  Didn't catch anything the second night either.  Those rats are too smart!  Just like in Ratatouille!  

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. hydrangea (probably butchered the spelling) but love this flower. It lasts so long when picked. At least mine do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,sorry to hear about the rats but Ratatouille is a lovely film with cute rats.
    I like all flowers too but outside or as plants. So I think amaryllis, gerberas and fushias are my favourite garden lant.Flowers inside give me the sneezes.
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some Rats of Nimh caliber rats in your back yard. How frustrating.

    I'm not a flower person in general. I never cared one whit about getting flowers from someone. But I do love the smell of gardenias. Not a pretty flower, but such a fragrant one.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!