Thursday, July 26, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 26

The country I’d most want to live in other than where I live now.

If I could live anywhere in the world I would live exactly where I am. Years ago my answer would have been different but I love living on the West Coast. It was always my dream to live here. When I was little I dreamed of living the California life. I tried to go to college in Santa Barbara but in those days it was very difficult for out-of-staters to be accepted. Then after college, after marriage I moved to the West Coast. My dream finally came true. I finally became a California Girl just like the Beach Boys sang about.

I know some people would answer this question with exotic places like Paris or Rome or London. I visited these places and I liked them for short periods of time but I don't think I would want to live there long term. I lived in London for 5 months and Paris for almost a month. They were nice but after a while one city is like another. I spent time in Antigua but after a while I got island fever. I have been to Martinique and Panama but I am not so great with languages.

I lived all over the Northeastern United States. I miss the area but I don't miss the extreme heat and freezing temperatures. In California I can ski and go to the beach.

I guess I just love where I am. Nothing wrong with that.

Tomorrow's Challenge: Where do blog post topics come to me most often?

Medical Update: 
I think I missed a doctors appointment today. I didn't get my reminder phone call yesterday and didn't realize I had a 8:00 am appointment until 5pm. Oops!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!