Monday, July 30, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 30

Favourite comfort food

My favorite comfort food when I am sick is potatoes.  I like a baked potatoes or mashed potatoes or french fries or tater tots.  It isn't that I am particularly in love with potatoes but when my Crohn's kicks in and I can't eat anything, I can eat potatoes.  Sometimes I can eat rice.  It has to white rice, not brown rice.  I know brown rice is better for me but when I am not feeling well it has be white rice.

The third thing that makes me feel better are these pineapple ice pops.  I don't know what about the pineapple makes me feel better but I have tried the other flavors and they don't work.  Only the pineapple flavor works.

My happy comfort food would be homemade gnocchi.  Not made by my hand but someone's hand.  I just love gnocchi.  I guess I could eat gnocchi when my Crohn's kicks in since they are made out of potatoes too!

The Olympics is so nerve racking!  One misstep in gymnastics and there goes the gold.  I practically hold my breath!

Update: If you didn't get to see the video of Happy opening Christmas packages, I fixed the video.  Blog date 7/25/12. Blogger Challenge Day 25.

Tomorrow's Challenge: Happiest moment

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!