Wednesday, July 4, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - DAY 4

Name 5 Things on Your Bucket List

Sometimes I think about my bucket list. What is on it? There are a few things that I want to do before I am unable to. Here is part of my list:

1. Go to Australia. I have a friend that lives there and I would love to visit before she moves.

2. Go to the Galapagos Islands. I want to see it before it gets ruined by tourists. Some family members went a few years ago and loved it.

3. Go to Alaska on a cruise. The cruise has to be a small ship, I don't want to go on a huge cruise ship.

4. Learn to drive a motorcycle, before my hands won't work properly. I tried 20 years ago but that was a complete failure. I didn't have a good teacher.

5. Go to Africa. I want to go to Africa and go on a safari and see the history of the continent. I have to work with my doc to figure out what countries I can/should visit due to my health issues. Some countries have live vaccines that are mandatory. I can't have live vaccines while on Enbrel.

There you go, my list. Lots of travel.

What is your five item bucket list? Does it include travel? Adventure? Things you want to learn to do?

Happy 4th of July!! Just had a veggie burger and corn on the cob. Yum!

Tomorrows topic: Favorite dessert? Why?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!