Friday, July 27, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 28

I’ve always wanted to… (take singing lessons, learn Karate, play the piano, etc.)

I have always wanted to learn to ride a motorcycle. Years ago an old boyfriend tried to teach me while sitting on the back. It made it very difficult and I gave up out of frustration. I just want to learn before I am not able. I worry my hands will become too stiff and it will become impossible. I already have a hard time if I jet ski too long. The "gas" handle makes my hand stiff.

I am not saying I want to buy a motorcycle, I just want to finally learn to drive one.

Tonight we went out to dinner and I had an amazing dinner. I started with a beet salad. Yum! Then I had a vegetarian strudel. (see photo below) It was fabulous tasting. The phyllo was soft inside and crunchy outside. The vegetables were asparagus, some greens like spinach, tomatoes and more. It was served in a roasted tomato sauce. I wanted to lick the plate but I was so full, I could not eat another bite! We didn't get dessert because we were so full. We will be going back.

Tomorrow's Challenge: Most admired celebrity - what reason

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. That strudel looks truly scrumptious, Adrienne. I've never had one made with vegetables!

    I've always wanted to be a children's book illustrator. I'm a lapsed artist with no idea how one goes about actually getting work illustrating books, but I do wonder sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!