Monday, July 2, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 2

Favorite color.  Why?

I have two favorite colors: red and black. Weird. I know. Funny that this is today's selection because I happen to be wearing red and black today!

Let's talk about RED first. I LOVE the color red. It signifies power and brightness. I have lots of red clothes. T-shirts, sweaters, sneakers. My hair is dyed red. My car is a little red convertible. Red is cheery and happy and racy and fast! It is a little living on the edge.

Black. Mysterious. I don't see black as depressing. Maybe it is because I am from the East Coast but to me black is functional as clothing. It is sliming. It is necessary. I buy lots of black things such as IPad case, wallet, phone, towels. If my choices are black and white; black every time. White gets dirty or messed up. Black is hearty. But I will admit black is hard to see in the dark. Many times I have had a hard time finding something in a dark movie theatre because it was black.

The color I really don't care for is green. I don't know why but I don't like the color green. I always have a hard time finding something to wear on St. Patrick's Day. It is just not my color.

Update on my finger: I called my primary this morning and he is on vacation. The doctor covering for him wanted me to come right in. I went over and got an emergency CT scan and an x-ray. No blood clot and no broken bones.  They think it is an autoimmune thing.  Another Autoimmune thing?  Great!  How many autoimmune things are there?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!