Wednesday, July 25, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 25

Favorite time of year (spring, summer, winter, fall, 
summer solstice, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)

My favorite time of the year is, wait for it, Christmas time! I love all the decorations, the cheer and the way my dog wants to open all the gifts. I love the way people are nicer to each other. I love the smell of the tree, the way the house sparkles with the lights and the Christmas carols. I will loop Christmas songs for weeks. I wear Christmas clothes every day from Thanksgiving to New Years. I just love it!!




My second favorite time of the year is summer time. I love it when the days get long and the sun shines all day long. I put the top down, turn the tunes up and have a party in my car. I sit out on my deck and eat my lunch. Oh, I work from home! I wear shorts all day and stay bear foot. There is plenty of fruit and vegetables in season so I have plenty of choices to eat. I am just a turtle out of my shell!


Tomorrow's Challenge: The country I’d most want to live in other than where I live now

Medical Update: 
I am taping a sit and exercise program on the advice of my doctor. Until my ankle heals I need to get my endurance up. There is a free PBS show on at 7:30 am that I can record. Brenda says she will do it with me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!