Thursday, July 12, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 12

Early bird or night owl? Which are you? Why?

I am really a night owl.  I work more at night.  I must say though that I function better in the morning (not too early) at doing things like tough calculations.  Today I had to do a tough calculation for payroll and I tried to do it last night and made a huge mess of it.  I dreamed about it all night and this morning worked it out in about 1.5 hours.  That included phone calls to the payroll company.  Last night I just could not wrap my head around it!

But usually at night I am doing a lot of my work, in front of the TV, typing away on my laptop.  Blogging sometimes.  Other times typing up letters and writing documents. Nothing too exciting.  I feel I can focus better when the house is quiet and the dogs are asleep.  I work from home so any quiet time is appreciated.  Even at midnight! 

Also, I can watch what I want on the TV because my partner goes to bed really early!  The clicker all to myself.  Yay!

When is your favorite time early morning with a cup of Joe or late at night with a hot cocoa?

Tomorrow's Challenge: What do you do to relax?


Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Twit twoo! Definitely a night owl.Don't really like mornings but if I have to I can. While reading my kndle or on my notebook at night it is so peaceful and I hear our local owl, maybe foxes and the early morning birds (they start at about two o'clock)
    Take care
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!