Friday, July 6, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 6

Post a picture that makes you smile and 
write why it makes you smile

I pondered what photo I would post but then I thought I would post a video that makes me smile.  No, two videos that make me laugh.  I have short videos of my dogs Happi and Lucky eating corn-on-the-cob. I think they are hilarious.  Who doesn't like a dog doing funny things?  Who doesn't like dogs eating people food?  July 4th was great time to eat corn-on-the-cob for the whole family!

I also have a video of Happi opening Christmas packages.  There isn't a package Happi sees that she doesn't want to rip open.  She is crazy about presents.  She doesn't even care what is in them.

Here is Lucky eating corn-on-the-cob:



Here is Happi eating corn-on-the-cob:
 .

Tell me you didn't at least chuckle!

Tomorrow's topic: My favorite meal. What is in it and why is it your favorite? Describe.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne,
    Your dogs are so cute eating their corn. It made me smile to see them. Also who doesn't love a present - you have you own box openers.
    My favourite photo is from my husband's recent surprise birthday party. It is a group photo of seven of his children and some grandchildren. As our family is spread out in England and one in the U.S it is not very often they are together. It was such a great party. Lots of hugs ,smiles and tears.
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And maybe I will cook corn-on-the-cob for my family and my brother's dogs after I will found the recipe! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!