Sunday, July 1, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 1

Here is the list for JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE.  Join in if you want!  Link to my blog if you do!  To the right is a .jpg of this list.  Thank you to Wren, Courtney and Lorna for your great contributions! 

List:
• puppies or kittens. Discuss.
• favorite color. Why?
• favorite song?
• name 5 things on your bucket list.
• Favorite dessert. Why?
• post a picture that makes you smile and write why it makes you smile.
• favorite meal. What is in it and why is it your favorite? Describe.
• if you had all the money in the world where would you live and why?
• favorite book and why?
• mountain, beach, desert, or plains? Which is your favorite?
• what do you love on your pizza? Why do you love it? Deep dish or thin crust?
• Early bird or night owl? Which are you? Why?
• What do you do to relax?
• Are you a good driver? Why?
• What's your most embarrassing moment?
• What's your favorite flower? Why?
• Best memory from college
• Worst memory from college
• Best memory from primary school
• Worst memory from primary school
• Three things I want to improve about myself
• Three things I’m proud I’ve been able to improve/accomplish/overcome
• Three pet peeves I have
• Three characteristics I admire in people
• Favorite time of year (spring, summer, winter, fall, summer solstice, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
• The country I’d most want to live in other than where I live now
• Where do blog post topics come to me most often?
• I’ve always wanted to… (take singing lessons, learn Karate, play the piano, etc.)
• Most admired celebrity - what reason
• Favourite comfort food
• Happiest moment
• Best cartoon character
• Funniest website/clip
• Favourite game or puzzle
• Winter or Summer - reasons for /againest

Day 1
Puppies or Kittens

"Cute Chihuahua Looking At His Master For 

Some Food" by Stuart Miles

I have always been a puppy person.  I can't say I am always a dog person.  Like today, I was in a store and there was a big dog sitting there.  I wanted to go up and pet him but then he started to look at me.  Once a big dog starts to look at me, I get nervous.  He gets nervous and then the cycle begins.  He keeps looking at me and I just want to get away from him.

Now, most of you know I have two dogs.  I love my dogs.  I stand up to my fairly aggressive chihuahua/basenji mix and she has no problems trying to nip me if I annoy her in any way.  See, when I was a kid I got caught in the middle of a dog fight with my neighbor's dogs.  I was walking one neighbor's two large husky type dogs when we went in front of my other neighbor's house and their German Shepard got loose.  The dogs got into a big fight with me in the middle.  Ever since then I have been afraid of dogs that I don't know.  The funny thing is that I knew all three dogs!  It just scared the bejeezes out of me.

"Kitten Beauty" by Willem Siers

I have never been a kitten person but the funny part about that is kittens love to be all over me!  When I go to people's homes who have cats, the cat always wants to be on my lap.  I have a little allergy to cats but it isn't bad enough to keep away from them.  Once I stayed at my brother's house and his little kitten wanted to stay in the guest room where I was because it was convinced there was something in the radiator. So all night long it stalked the radiator.  It drove me crazy!  There was no convincing this kitten that there was nothing in the radiator!

How to answer this question? I like puppies but both puppies and kittens like me. I am not always too crazy about dogs. 

How do you feel?  Do you like puppies or kittens?  Or both?

Update on finger: it is still a purple color.  Someone has suggested that I may have burst a blood vessel.  Someone else suggested that should stabilize my finger.  Tomorrow I am going to see how it is and call the doc.  If called for I will get an x-ray.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Meow! Meow! MEOW! OK that should explain it all :-) But I do pet puppies and give them treats and I also treat big puppies the same. But the purring fur balls just make me smile. And they don't require me to walk them either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just love cats, so my answer is kitties. Puppies can be adorable to look at but overall kitties have more sass.
    What other animal but a cat would come into a room full of people, find the person who isn't so keen on cats then sit on their lap and pester the hell out of them. Genius!!
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!