Monday, July 23, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 23

Three pet peeves I have.

I actually have a lot of pet peeves. People who meander in crosswalks, worn out music phone call hold tapes, people that tailgate my car, and when the bus stops in the street and doesn't pull into the bus zone are some of them. I have some bigger peeves:

1. Dog poop in front of my house! There is some dog who poops in front of my house every so often. It is so annoying. I am convinced it is the same dog each time. Pick up your poop!

2. Waiters that can't do their job. I can't stand eating in a restaurant where wait staff can't seem to do their job. I have been a wait staff, it isn't rocket science. Granted it is hectic sometimes and it can be confusing when you first start, but it isn't that hard. Take an order, deliver an order, clear the dishes, bring the check. I get super annoyed when I can't get the waiter to bring the check. I will start to put my coat on and get up. That usually gets their attention!

3. People who don't walk their dog on a leash. Now I know that some dogs are really obedient, not mine. Some dogs listen to their owners, not mine. Some dogs do not jump on people, not mine. Those people do not need to put their dog on a leash. I do. My dogs have to stay on a leash in order to keep them off people and to keep them from running away. The unleashed dogs run up on my dogs and this causes a problem with my pooches. It would be easier if other people kept their dogs on a leash too!

There is my list, what would your list look like?

Tomorrow's Challenge: Three characteristics I admire in people.

Medical Update: 
my doctor says I no longer "look like death warmed over"! Yeah! No more monthly appointments. Now I have to begin a chair exercise routine.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!