Saturday, July 7, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - DAY 7

My favorite meal. What is in it and why is it your favorite? Describe.

This is hard. I am not sure what my favorite meal is. I have favorite meals at different restaurants. Like at PF Changs, I love the Ma Pa Tofu, veggie lettuce wraps and pan-fried veggie wontons. At our local tacaria I love the black bean and plantain burrito (Yum!)  I actually dream about it!

I make a mean tofu mushroom dried rice but that isn't a 'meal'. I guess the best thing I make is soup. I have a couple of soups that I make a large batch thinking it will last a few days and two days later it is all gone. 

I guess if you asked my family they would say gnocchi. I LOVE really good homemade gnocchi. When it melts in my mouth. So, thats my favorite meal. Gnocchi!

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. The black bean and plantain burrito sounds delicious! These days, my favorite food(s) are the ones I'm learning to avoid: Pizza (all varieties); cookies (all kinds); peanut butter and jam on crunchy toast... basically anything that includes simple carbohydrates is verboten. I actually dream of PB and jam on toast.

    I do love homemade soups, though. My version of Hungarian goulash is my favorite.

    Hey, Adrienne! How's your foot? Is the fever gone? Have a fine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those food items sound delicious! I forgot PB and jam on toast. That is so great when I don't feel well.

      My ankle is healing well. The fever is here to stay I guess. No change.

      Delete
  2. What is the Ma Pa tofu? And maybe I will find the recipes of the veggie lettuce wraps, the pan-fried veggie wontons, the black bean and plantain burrito and the tofu mushroom dried rice.

    Home-made gnocchi? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!