Saturday, July 14, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 14

Are you a good driver? Why?


I think I am a good driver. Other than an awkward citation for not having my seatbelt on a few blocks from my house and the "moving" violation when my car rolled into the car in front of me, I have a perfect driving record. I have only had two speeding tickets (knock on wood) in all my years driving.

I think I am a good driver especially when I have guests in the car.

On another note: I found out my eye doctor had been reading my blog! Isn't that great!

I am thinking of attacking the rat problem again. My neighbor has put out the rat traps with the entries with the bait inside. I figure if I put traps on my side we could solve a bit of the problem.

Tomorrow's Challenge: What's your most embarrassing moment?

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I would be ok to drive with you then, I am a terrible back seat driver always putting my foot on an imaginary brake and saying slow down or did you see that. However as a driver I have never received a ticket! Even though my husband tells me to watch the speed limit or don't cut the corner.
    Good luck with the rats.
    Take care
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!