Tuesday, July 17, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 17

Best memory from college.


My best memory from college was going to my first concert. All my friends went to see The Stray Cats. I could not go because I was on academic probation and I had an assignment due the next day. We were friends with a local DJ and he was so sweet he played a Stray Cats song for me on the radio. The DJ heard I had never been to a concert before so a few weeks later he took me to a concert by myself. We went to see The Tubes! They were famous for the song She's A Beauty. Click to hear the song.

Because I was there with a local celebrity, I was able to go back stage but didn't meet the band. It was quite fun and started a lifetime of concert attendance. A few months later I went to see U2 at the War Tour with their famous song Under the Blood Red Sky. I have seen U2 almost every time they have toured.

That was my best memory. School was not my friend in undergrad. I did have a good time when I went on a semester abroad in London. I got to travel around Europe and see many wonderful places.

I made this great meal, pictured below. It is egg noodles, zucchini, mini tomatoes, fresh basil, mint, corn off the cob and a vinaigrette. It tastes do fresh and delicious. I got the recipe from Gourmet magazine. I recommend it highly.

Tomorrow's Challenge: Worst memory from college.

Medical Update: went to my gut doctor today and she. Is not happy. She has put me back on Aciphex and Pentasa daily.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!