Sunday, July 15, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 15

What's your most embarrassing moment?

My most embarrassing moment?! I have to think about this one. There have been embarrassing moments but my MOST embarrassing moment, I have to think about that. Here are some embarrassing moments:
1. I think I mentioned this recently. Going skiing with my family and going higher than I felt comfortable and falling. I hurt my hip joint and had to be ski patrol lifted down the mountain. Really embarrassing having everyone on the ski lift yell down asking if I was okay and if I needed ski patrol.
2. Once when I was much younger, I unexpectedly got my "friend" and I was wearing light colored pants. Okay, what woman has not had this happen once in her life? No matter what, it is embarrassing. I took my sweater and tied it around my waist until I got home.
3. Of course we have all been walking and suddenly the sidewalk jumps up in front of us and we trip. You know what I mean. You are just strolling along and suddenly you trip. I have done it more times than I care to remember. My friend tripped so hard that she fell face first and broke her teeth. So, be careful!
4. Years ago I was given very little to no prep time to get up on a stage and make a speech outside a Republican convention. I was tongue tied, had stage fright, I don't know but I didn't give a speech!
5. I had to give a deposition and I was ready then the lawyer met with me 30 minutes before the depo and began doing more prep work. He got me SO confused and nervous that screwed up the depo. It was professionally embarrassing.

6. But my most embarrassing moment was onstage in front of hundreds of people. I was in an ensemble singing Barry Manilow's song (no that is not the embarrassing part) Copacabana. There is a part of the song where the woman screams. We practiced and practiced. I was the person who going to scream. On the day of the performance, do you think I screamed? NO. Everyone looked at me, but no scream. How embarrassing!

What is your most embarrassing moment?

RAT UPDATE: set the traps again. Last night didn't catch one rat. Today I repositioned the traps and we are giving it one more try. Tomorrow we take them up for a little bit and put them back down in a few days again. It is hard with the dogs. I walked the dogs on Saturday and my foot still hurts.

Tomorrow's Challenge: What's your favorite flower? Why?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!