Friday, July 27, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 27

Where do blog post topics come to me most often?

My blog topics mostly come from current topics in my life. Current medical issues, dog issues, house isseus and fun things that happen.

Take today for example, I would write about the Olympics. The opening ceremonies were tonight. It was an interesting program. It was quite different than the breathtaking opening ceremonies in Bejing. Danny Boyle said he didn't want to compete. Well, he didn't. It had some interesting parts but it didn't flow. It told a story but in a choppy, weird way. I like to see the athletes walk into the stadium and see their excitement.

I have done some blogger challenges but after the first one, I found that the previous challenges asked the same questions. What is the point in that?

Tomorrow's Challenge: I’ve always wanted to… (take singing lessons, learn Karate, play the piano, etc.)

Medical Update: 
Turns out I did miss my medical appointment. She said she left a message on Monday to remind me. We don't remember a message... Maybe she called the wrong number? Oh, I got a refund from both The-insurance-company-who-must-not-to-be-named AND from the MRI I had months ago. Cha-Ching!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!