Sunday, July 22, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 22

Three things I’m proud I’ve been able to improve/accomplish/overcome.

1. One thing I am proud to accomplish is starting my own business and making is successful.  Now some folks may not think it is successful because it is not a multimillion dollar business.  I am happy it is a small one person business that makes enough money to keep me eating and with a roof over my head.  It also affords me enough flexibility that if I don't feel well, I can work from bed or just stay in bed.  I have to answer to clients but I don't have to report to a boss.

2. I have been able to improve my outlook on life.  When I worked my full time job I was stressed out all the time.  I was always running.  I didn't stop to take a bath, read a magazine, lay on the bed with my pups and just pet them.  I didn't take the time.  I wasn't happy.  Now I take the time.  I take baths and read magazines and books.  I take time with my pups.  I take time with friends.  I cook and make good food to eat.  I made improvements to my life.

3. Through the years I have had some fun.  This fun included alcohol and some drugs that were not prescription.  I had a lot of fun.  A lot of it I don't remember but they tell me I was a blast.  I have overcome that urge to use substances to have fun.  I can have fun just being me!  I don't need anything to have fun at parties and events.  I will stick to drugs that come with prescriptions these days!

There you go one of each: improvement, accomplishment and something I have overcome. 

Tomorrow's Challenge: Three pet peeves I have.

Medical Update: Seeing my Rheuma Doc tomorrow.  Give you an update tomorrow.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!