Saturday, July 21, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 21

Three things I want to improve about myself.


Wow! I forget who gave me this challenge. This is hard.

1. I want to drop the weight that I gained during my ankle thing and all the weight I put on being on prednisone. Piece of cake! Oh, I shouldn't say cake, piece of low calorie high protein tofu.

2. Be better at keeping my clients time for invoicing and do it in a timely manner. Every month I have to spend hours invoicing my clients. And every month I swear I am going to keep better time so the process goes faster at the end of the month. Every month I start out so well and then somewhere in the middle of the month something happens and I get off track. Then the end of the month comes and it takes hours again. I want to improve my timekeeping.

3. I am a fairly organized person. Clients hire me to install systems. But if you ever saw my office you would never know it. You see, my house was renovated a few years ago and the only room not renovated was my office. Which meant everything that had no place to go got dumped in my office. Now years later I have not yet cleared it out. This means I hate working in it. It is so cluttered and has piles everywhere. I need my office back. I need to clear it out and make it my space again. Once my ankle is fixed.

There you go, three things I want improved: my weight, my organization, and my timekeeping. What are three things you want to improve about you?

Tomorrow's Challenge: Three things I’m proud I’ve been able to improve/accomplish/overcome.

Rat Update: I didn't set traps today because I have noticed that my dogs have not been going crazy to get outdoors at night for the last week and a half and when they are outside they are not crazed lunatics trying to get at some hidden animals like they have been. They just go outside and calmly pee and come inside. No more stalking and hunting. So I wonder if between me and my neighbor we have culled the rat heard enough that they are no longer an issue. I think I will let the pups be the barometer and wait and see.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!