Wednesday, August 1, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 32

Best cartoon character

Some folks probably say Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown or Lucy.  Or maybe you are into Superman, Wonder Woman or Batman.  Maybe you are younger and like the Nickelodeon group like Rugrats or Dora the Explorer.  Maybe you like Tweety Bird and Sylvester or Tom and Jerry.

I am a purist.  I like the old school cartoons back from the black and white days.  Back when his name was Mortimer Mouse.  Can you guess it?  He debuted in November 1928 in a short film titled "Steamboat Willie".  By now you know I am talking about the one and only Mickey Mouse! Like they say Mickey isn't just a cartoon character, he is an icon!

From Wikipedia
My second favorite is Mr. Magoo. Do you remember him?  He could not see and kept walking around anyway!  He would always get into everything.  He was funny.

From Wikipedia
If you are interested in reliving 50 of the greatest cartoon characters, click here and see how many on the list were your favorites!

Tomorrow's Challenge: Funniest website/clip

Medical Update: Turns out Brenda's eye is not an infection like we thought but an allergic reaction to something.  So she has drops to put in and she should be fine in a few days.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm enjoying the olympics too. My favourite cartoon is Shaun the Sheep because he is smart and funny. I would love to be able to afford enough land with a house to have a few sheep and goats.However I like any cartoons and will happily watch them and laugh.
    I have really enjoyed this month of receiving blogs from you. It has brightened up my inbox -so thank you!
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I know Shaun the Sheep. I will have to Google that one. My partner wants a chicken. That will round out the zoo we currently have going! I love any animated show or movie. I am addicted to them. I just got the Lorax. So colorful.

      Thanks for your kind comments. I have been having fun doing this experiment. It was fun answering the questions that folks sent in. only a few days left in the challenge!!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!