Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finger

Spent some time doing a little bit of yard work today. While I was putting together the new weed wacker, I suddenly had a bruised swollen finger. I don't know what I did or how I did it. It hurts a whole lot and is really bruised. Now I know what " black and blue" means. My finger looks black.

Now the question was, did I break it? I have no idea. I decided to call my brother who has broken his finger quite a few times. I figure he is an expert or as we say in our house "he has a degree in broken fingers". He says if it were him he would not go to the emergency room but he would call his primary doc Monday morning and get an x-ray. That is what I am going to do unless it gets worse between now and then. Of course if it gets better, well better for me! No x-ray!

Tomorrow is the first day of JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE. I was sent some questions from fellow blogger Wren. (thanks Wren!) Now I need about 14 more suggestions so send them in. I have decided to do them in the order they are listed on my random list. I will add any other suggestions to the end of the list. If anyone wants to join in, feel free!

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your poorly finger. Who knew gardening could be so dangerous?
    Blog challenge ideas:
    Most admired celebrity - what reason
    Favourite comfort food
    Happiest moment
    Best cartoon character
    Funniest website/clip
    Favourite game or puzzle
    Winter or Summer - reasons for /againest

    Take care
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stabilize the finger till monday. This way if it is broken, additional damage will be minimal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. Guess I should not be typing with it...

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!